The staff at Smoot Family Chiropractic is friendly and helpful. Here is your chance to learn a little more about them.
Doctor Brian Smoot
- Salinas Native!
- Attended North Salinas High
- B.S. in Biology and Physiology From CSU Fresno
- Doctorate of Chiropractic from Life Chiropractic College in Hayward, California
- Member of many Community Clubs and Organizations
- Hyper Active in Community Events
Dr. Brian Smoot was born and raised here in Salinas. Dr. Smoot is an honors graduate of Life Chiropractic College in Hayward, California. Along with his Doctorate of Chiropractic, Dr. Smoot holds a B.S. in Biology with an emphasis in Physiology and Anatomy from CSU, Fresno.
Although Dr. Smoot had to leave Salinas to learn the science, philosophy and art of chiropractic, he was able to return home and has been serving his community since 2006.
If he looks familiar it’s because Dr. Smoot doesn’t just live in Salinas, he is a part of it. He is active with and has served on the board of the Salinas Jaycees. Dr. Smoot is also the founder and member of the Salinas chapter of BNI, BNI Valley networking.
Your kids may have seen him at “Career Day” at North Salinas High or Everett Alvarez High.
Dr. Smoot also participates in health fairs and community events throughout the year, helping to serve, educate and spread the concept of healthy living and healing to anyone who will listen.
At a glance:
- Born and raised in the Salinas valley
- Currently attending Monterey Peninsula College
- Passionate about helping others
- Enjoys spending time with family
- Enjoys working out and motivating others to stay active
Cynthia was born and raised in the Salinas valley. She became a part of Smoot Family Chiropractic in November 2015. She truly enjoys working here because she has the opportunity to help others. Cynthia is currently attending Monterey Peninsula College and working towards obtaining her Bachelors in Psychology. On her spare time she enjoys spending time with her family and loved ones. She also enjoys working out and motivating others to live a healthy lifestyle.